Q: I have downloaded a demo of VideoLightBox and created a simple videogallery as a test which plays OK locally.
I then made a simple page in iWeb. But I cannot seem to be able to add my videogallery into this page, no matter what I try.
Can this be done or am I wasting my time on the impossible. Looking forward to your reply.
Please see how should you insert a videogalley on your own page:
1) Create your slideshow using VideoLightBox.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for HEAD and BODY sections of VideoLightBox and paste it inside html
snippet in the place where you want to have a videogallery, for example:
I can play my video on the computer but when I view the page on the iPad or iPhone the popup displays but the video does not play and no controls.
I've downloaded your software and because I love what I've seen. However, I would like to do something slightly different than the ways I've seen it done on your site.
I am testing out your <keyw id=0/> gallery and I am having difficulty embedding the gallery in my website.
I have a php page and i want to integrate a movie inside my page. I have done half of work but when i click on the sticky note icon doesn't came the popup with t...